We are looking for the best speakers, willing to share their experience and their skills with developers and managers.
The 2013 conference will cover the following aspects of Web development:
- API Integration
- Data Persistance
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- Social Web
- Web Standards
You may present in English or in French. If you can present in either language, simply add a note when submitting. Presentations are 45 minutes + 15 minutes for Q&A.
When and Where?
ConFoo 2013 will take place at the Hilton Bonaventure Hotel in Montreal, Canada from Feb 27 to Mar 1.
Subscribe to our speaker newsletter to be notified when the Call for Papers opens.
- We cover travel and accommodation expenses for speakers outside of Quebec. Typically 3 nights for North-Americans and 5 nights for more distant speakers.
- We provide a continental breakfast and a hot, delicious lunch.
- We have activities for you from the day you arrive until the day you leave: drinks, dinners and parties.
- Speakers are also invited to a private banquet with sponsors and with members of the organization committee.
- Speakers benefit from full access to presentations and activities for the duration of the event.
The selection committee will study every proposal. The decision will be made according to the originality of the proposal and to the interest from the targeted audience. Candidates will receive the decision via e-mail; decision is final and without appeal.
Due to hundreds of proposals, we cannot provide specific reasons for any refusal.
We do not discriminate candidates based on age, gender, ethnicity, handicap or appearance. Please feel welcome to submit.