- Montreal 2010
The advantages of agile software development methodologies have been demonstrated in recent years, but project management and organizational structures of large government institutions can prevent efficient development of mission-critical applications.
This talk will focus on:
* Inherent differences between commercial and government agile software development.
* Controlling project apathy and weariness - How to motivate clients/stakeholders.
* An analysis of internal and external quality control measures and their integration within large government structures and complex deployment strategies.
* Implementation of iterative development strategies within rigid guidelines and procedures.
* The presentation of a model development structure which attempts to conform to common government application development and maintenance structures.
View all 132 sessions
Sandwave Technologies Inc.
For over 11 years, Mr. Bonin has been leading the development of mission-critical projects for both private and public sector clients.
Through his company, Sandwave Technologies (www.sandwave.ca), he has developed an impressive client list such as the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Integrated Security Unit, The Department of National Defence (DND), the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) and the Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO).