- Montréal 2017
This is an exclusive Angular Academy session for ConFoo Montreal! The Angular Academy is a 2 day hands-on course given in-person across Canada! Your opportunity to start learning Angular now and bring your web developments to the next level!
This technical course covers all the core concepts and guides you to build end-to-end Angular applications, including the role of ES6/TypeScript, project setup, code structure, style guide, using the Angular CLI, data binding and MV*, abstracted remote data calls through services, observables, and routing. This bootcamp is the ideal starting point to understand and use Angular effectively now. You’ll experience several demos and "code along" activities and be provided with the code throughout the workshop, as you learn how to build apps using Angular.
Bring your laptop! An important part of the training is dedicated to building apps together and testing things in real time (bootcamp style).
- ES2015 (ES6) and TypeScript fundamentals
- Setup and Tooling
- Getting started with the Angular CLI
- Introduction to Angular
- Structure of an app
- Angular Component Model
- ngModules and Ahead-of-time compilation
- Dependency Injection and providers
- Async with Reactive Extensions (RxJS, Observables)
- Requests to a REST API (HTTP)
- Navigation and Routing (Component Router)
- Forms and Validation
- Best Practices!?