- Montreal 2018
Angular is a robust platform and many products relay on its foundation.
Teams have now learned about best practices and tooling.
In this workshop, you will learn about the less known areas of Angular so
you can take your skills and your team to the next level!
During the training we will cover the following topics:
- New features in Angular v5
- New HttpClient including Interceptors and Unit Testing (since v4.3
and default in v5)
- New Animations including animateChild, staggering, query, router
transitions and AnimationBuilder.
- Creating dynamic components.
- Creating your own structural directives (ngIf and ngFor).
- Creating your own custom decorators (read-only properties, debug
- RxJS in depth covering High Order Observables: mergeMap, forkJoin
- RxJS Marble Testing. Deep understanding of RxJS Core tests.
- Creating RxJS operators from scratch: mapTo, interval, timer, map
- Modern State Management using latest ngrx v4, devtools and ngrx
- Advanced Routing using *multiple outlets* (auxiliary routes), Resolve
and custom preloading strategies (custom lazy loading)
- *Server Side Rendering* (new platform-server), Best practices,
- Unit Testing in-depth: using spies, difference between
TestBed.get/inject, when to use async/fakeAsync, Fixtures,
DebugElement, query/queryAll, By.all/By.css/By.directive and new