- Montréal 2019
Being an inspiring person might not be something you wake up aiming for everyday, yet small daily actions can help us become extraordinary.
Leadership is a choice to lead ourselves and then others. How well do you lead and how well do others interact with your leadership?
During this 2-day workshop, you will be exposed to research-based, best practices and hands-on practice that will give you the courage to emerge into greatness.
By the end of this 2-day workshop, you will be able to:
- Develop a vision of leadership excellence.
- Use leadership best practices to multiply well-being and business results.
- Define and recognize positive communication.
- Self-Assess your communication style: thoughts, words, and actions.
- Use positive communication to improve your relationships and increase your influence and trust.
- Align your energy to cultivate positive outcomes.
- Use constructive, positive and engaging language in your relationships.
- Use positive actions and energized presence to support positive language.
- Plan to use the communication framework to cultivate positive action and transform your world.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is ideal for individuals who are looking for research-based best practices that will increase their ability to lead authentically and communicate with influence. If you are part of a team, a team leader, manager, or if you need to influence others in your work and life, this workshop is for you. Attending Confoo as a team? Join this workshop to connect deeply and multiply your performance.
- How can I quantify leadership excellence?
- What are the strategies for me to lead with excellence?
- What is positive communication?
- If you can positively influence others, what would you say or do?
- Why is positive communication important?
- What are the benefits of positive communication?
- How can positive communication transform how you feel about yourself?
- How can positive communication transform your relationships?
- Where do you need to create awareness?
- What are the key milestones in the learning journey?
- What is the legacy that you want to leave behind?