- Montreal 2024
In this full day training, you will learn how to leverage Google's new Generative AI platform using MakerSuite and PaLM APIs to build the next generation of AI-enabled Applications and powerful chatbots with Angular.
The workshop is hands-on and practical, but we also give an overview of all the latest advancements and ideas.
- Introduction to Generative AI, MakerSuite and PaLM 2
- Common risks and mitigations: prompt attacks, biases and facts grounding
- Building a REST PaLM API client for Angular, Auth access and best practices around error handling
- Using PaLM 2 for Text
- Prompt techniques and how to use temperature, topK and topP
- Lab: prompt design best practices
- Using PaLM 2 for Chat
- Introduction to LangChainJS, embeddings and vector databases
- Lab: building a Bard clone
- Foundational Models
- Lab: adding code highlighting to our Bard clone
- Bonus: Embeddings, LangChainJS and AI Agents
- Lab: building an AI Agent with access to tools (calculator, search and runtime)
- Responsible AI principles in practice: traceability and monitoring
- 2 day
- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- 1 hour lunch break included at the hotel's restaurant
- 15 min coffee break every morning and afternoon
The whole workshop will be delivered in English.
Anyone who wants to experiment with cutting edge Generative AI into their apps or websites using Angular. No previous experience with artificial intelligence is necessary.
Each attendee is required to bring their own laptop equipped with the at least the following software configuration:
- VPN access (VPN Express, or similar). Beta access only available in US. Eg: NordVPN monthly plan with 30 days free guarantee ($12.99)
- Intermediate Angular v16
- Basic knowledge of Node
- Prompt guide: https://www.promptingguide.ai/course
Google Developer Expert; former AWS Amplify team