- Online 2021
Flutter is a trending cross-platform mobile development framework created by Google. By using Flutter and thanks to a language that is easy to get on board with, any developer is able to ship applications that look like a NATIVE app on both iOS and Android with wonderful developer experience. In this workshop, with our help, you will create a beautiful, fast application exploring the capabilities of the framework and demonstrating its strengths.
- Getting familiar with Dart
- Using the built-in Cupertino (iOS) and Material (Android) widgets to build an app
- Managing the state of the application
- Dealing with data
- Navigation and routing
- Extending the framework by using 3rd-party plugins
- Animations and Gestures
- BYOD (a MacBook is not mandatory if you are fine with building for Android only)
- A physical device is nice to have, but not mandatory
- Installation prerequisites will be communicated few weeks before the event.